(RADIATOR) AuthBy LDAP and Group

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Dec 17 23:19:32 CST 2002

Hello Arthur -

The answer to your question depends somewhat on how your LDAP database
is organised, and how you are going to manage your users and the
various reply attributes. Perhaps you could give me a bit more detail
on how you envisage doing this? The other question is how are you going
to manage the IP addresses other than the static addresses? Are these
going to be allocated by the Cisco NAS, or what?

All of what you describe is fairly straight-forward, but I need a
little more information.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au