(RADIATOR) AuthPort & Cisco Questions

Frank Danielson fdanielson at dataonair.com
Tue Dec 17 19:15:14 CST 2002

Just to beat Hugh to the punch- please send a trace 4 debug showing the
failure and your config file (no secrets) so the people on the list can see
what's going on. It would really help if you could snoop the traffic between
the NAS and the working RADIUS server with Ethereal(http://www.ethereal.com)
or something similar that would decode the RADIUS packets for you.

Frank Danielson
[Infrastructure Architect]

wireless: 407.467.7832
wireline: 407.515.8633