(RADIATOR) LEAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 16 17:05:23 CST 2002

Hello Jeremy -

LEAP is a Cisco proprietary protocol which has not been published (it
is available under strict license conditions), and we have not been
able to come to an arrangement with Cisco to implement it in Radiator.
If you would like this to change, please talk to your Cisco
sales/support representative.

Radiator can be used as a front end to do all of your other processing
and it can proxy LEAP requests to a Cisco server.

Note that Radiator now supports a large number of other EAP versions
(MD5, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, etc.).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au