(RADIATOR) new dictionary file available for testing

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 16 01:13:05 CST 2002

Hello Everyone -

I have recently done some work on the Radiator dictionary file and I am
looking for some volunteers to test it.

The dictionary file now includes *all* dictionaries (in other words,
henceforth there will only be one), and I would like some feedback from
live testing telling me if there are any problems.

The new dictionary file is available now on the web site in the patches
area.

Note that the file now contains both the Ascend old-style attributes
and the Ascend vendor-specifics. What this means is that both types of
Ascend attributes will be decoded correctly, but only the
vendor-specifics will be encoded. If anyone has a problem with this
please let me know (there is a work-around if required).

Feedback to me please.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au