(RADIATOR) Multi-homed Radiator with address mismatch problem

Cameron Moore lists at unbeatenpath.net
Fri Dec 13 15:42:37 CST 2002

Thanks for the response.

This would work great if it wasn't for the fact that my server is the
one that's broken.  The radius servers that are talking to my broken
server are not under my control.  I believe they are running FreeRadius
on the other end, but I'm not sure if it supports the broken server
idea.

Anyway, my problem persists.  Is there a way to fix my broken server?
Would the same setup work differently on a Linux server?

Thanks

* ehunter2 at netrover.com (Eric Hunter) [2002.12.13 15:29]:

--
Cameron Moore
/ Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, \
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au