(RADIATOR) Multi-homed Radiator with address mismatch problem

Cameron Moore lists at unbeatenpath.net
Fri Dec 13 13:53:46 CST 2002

I'm having a problem with Radiator at the moment.  Here's what is
happening:

The server (SunOS 5.5.x) has 3 IPs with one instance of Radiator
running, listening on all IPs.  Let's say the IPs are 1.1.1.1, 1.1.1.2,
and 1.1.1.3.  When a request comes in on the 1.1.1.2 interface, it's
response emits on the primary interface, 1.1.1.1.  The source address
change is causing problems with radius servers that are waiting for the
reply from 1.1.1.2.

Is this a problem with Radiator?  Can someone point me to the area of
the Radius code that handles the raw responses?

I inherited this beast and can't wait to split it into multiple hosts,
but I need to get this working ASAP.  Thanks!
--
Cameron Moore
/ Just think how much deeper the ocean  \
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au