(RADIATOR) Max Simultaneous Logins

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Dec 11 14:44:15 CST 2002

Hello Andrew -

I will need to see a copy of your existing Radiator configuration file,
as the answer depends on what you are doing currently.

In the simplest case you would either remove the "MaxSessions"
parameter from the Realm or Handler, or you would remove the
"DefaultSimultaneousUse" parameter from the AuthBy clause.

BTW - what is the problem?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au