(RADIATOR) Minor bug in RPM %post

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Dec 5 07:17:47 CST 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Gustav Foseid wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There seems to be a small bug in the %post script in the RPM for
> Radiator 3.4.1.
>
> Should be replaced with:
>
>   /sbin/chkconfig --add radiator
>
> That might be more RedHat specific, but at least I would recommend to
> have either S90 links or K15 links not both.

Why do you consider this a bug?  The S90 links start radiator at boot-up
(S90 would be fairly late, way after networking is up).  The K15 links
cause radiator to be shut down early in the shutdown process, i.e. before
networking is shut down pulling the rug out from under it.

The only thing to maybe change would be to create the K15 links only in
rc[016].d.

 Atlantic Net                |

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au