(RADIATOR) FailureBackoffTime within <AuthBy LDAP2>

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Thu Dec 5 05:28:16 CST 2002

Hello,

     I'm using FailureBackoffTime in an AuthBy LDAP2 clause trying to
make it stop replying to requests when the LDAP host is down. As I can
see from Trace 4 log stops quering the LDAP server during the
FailureBackoffTime, but it responds to NAS's request with a "User
database access error" reject.
     Is it possible for Radiator to totally ignore the NAS's request in
this case? It is a problem since the NAS keeps sending requests to the
same server although it cannot handle them.

             Regards
                 Vangelis

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au