(RADIATOR) Attribute not found

Tom Swenson tom at netconx.net
Tue Dec 3 10:03:49 CST 2002

I'm faily new to Radiator but have it running locally. I am going to
wholesale dialup and during testing I'm getting:

ERR: Attribute number 151 is not defined in your dictionary

This is coming from a Cisco RAS.

I have a number 151's in my dictionary file, but apparently they aren't
the correct one. I looked in the dictionary.cisco, but there are no 151's
in there.

I'm not sure what to do next. I haven't messed with the dictionary files
before with Radiator or with Cistron which I was using for years before
this. Can someone help me? I don't want a million error messages in my log
file.

Tom Swenson
NetConX - Internet Access - Client Managed Web Database Applications
Wireless - Virus Blocking - Spam Blocking
tom at netconx.net 					         http://www.netconx.net
(641) 421-4170 - Voice	(641) 423-3351 - FAX

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au