(RADIATOR) Port Mapping

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Sat Aug 31 17:30:27 CDT 2002

Well if his NAS is at least one router hop away from his RADIUS server,
you can do some type of NAT/Port forwarding trick also.  If his NAS and
RADIUS server are on the same network/subnet, it would also depend on
the OS what tricks you have at your disposal.  I know there is a "port
mapper/wrapper" available out there for many free *nix platforms like
Linux and FreeBSD, I just can't put my finger on what the name was
called.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC