(RADIATOR) Simultaneous-User connection

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 29 02:43:32 CDT 2002

Hello Rajan -

You should run the snmp query shown below by hand to see what it
returns. This query should return the details for the existing session,
and obviously if it doesn't the session is deemed to be a phantom and it
is removed from the session database. You will need to make sure that
the query operates successfully by hand before Radiator can use it.

Have you checked that you are using the correct SNMP package (netsnmp
from sourceforge.net)?