h323 problem..

Shanaka Rabel shanaka at millenniumit.com
Tue Aug 27 20:51:07 CDT 2002

Hi,
I’m using Radiator with CISCO 5300, for a VoIP Prepaid implementation.
How do I set the max sessions (I used this to control simultaneous
logins for my ISP implementation) to control simultaneous calls?. Even
though I set this parameter, still it allows simultaneous calls. Is
there a separate max sessions parameter for h323?.

Pls advice

Thanx
Shanaka