(RADIATOR) AddtoReply

Wim Biemolt Wim.Biemolt at surfnet.nl
Mon Aug 26 10:57:36 CDT 2002

==> From: alexander.deboer at kpn.com

> If you don't like this behavior, you can specify your handlers like this:
>
> <Handler Realm=bogus-service, Request-Type=Access-Request>
> 	AddToRequest Attribute-Name = Attribut-Value
> </Handler>
>
> <Handler Realm=bogus-service, Request-Type=Accounting-Request>
> </Handler>

I know. But I'm having too many handlers to implement this solution.
Although this was not my point.  The manual states that AddToRequest
does something with Access-Requests. It doesn't mention it affects
all requests. So I'm a bit surprised when somebody claims that the
latter is the "expected" behavior. It wasn't for me.

-Wim -/- SURFnet

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au