(RADIATOR) AddtoReply

Wim Biemolt Wim.Biemolt at surfnet.nl
Sat Aug 24 07:11:54 CDT 2002

So many e-mail. So little time. But ...

==> From: Hugh Irvine

> This is the expected behaviour - why is it a problem?

Why is it expected behaviour that AddToReply also works for Accounting
replies when the manual states (6.17.8 AddToReply) "Adds attributes to
Access-Accepts before replying to the originating client."? If I read
this I expect AddToReply wouldn't add attributes to accounting replies.

And since I don't need attributes added to the accounting replies I
would be in favour of the behaviour described in the manual. But since
on the other hand the added attributes to the accounting replies don't
cause any real problem updating the manual would also be fine with me.
Leaving everything just the way it is now probably isn't a good idea.

-Wim -/- SURFnet

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au