(RADIATOR) Session-Timeout = "until nnnn" ??

brian at netspeed.com.au brian at netspeed.com.au
Sat Aug 24 02:22:04 CDT 2002

Hi Folks,

I am using Radiator 2.18.2 which, according to the ref manual allows a reply
parameter like this..

Session-Timeout="until 0250"

Which is supposed to set the session-timeout value to the number of seconds
between now and 2:50am.

It doesnt work for me.  Rather than upgrading needlessly (everything else works
perfectly) am I setting it wrong or is it broken in 2.18.2

The error in the logfile says :

There is no value named until 0250 for attribute Session-Timeout. Using 0.

We already set the session-timeout parameter using session-timeout = 86400 (1
day) and this works fine.  Changing 604800 to "until 0250" (with double quotes)
breaks it.

Regards,  Brian.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au