(RADIATOR) Radius client timeout

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 23 07:22:12 CDT 2002

Hello Anuj -

Please do not send me Word documents - text only is required.

The main problem appears to be that you are receiving accounting
requests with no username, so your configuration file is ignoring the
requests and the NAS appears to send them forever.

You will need to change your configuration file to fix the problem -
probably by adding a <Realm DEFAULT>.