(RADIATOR) Can't connect to SQL database

Frank Danielson fdanielson at dataonair.com
Thu Aug 22 12:40:01 CDT 2002

Rickard-

The first thing to do is verify that the file
/usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.so still exists and then
check to make sure you have the proper permissions. If you've recently
installed any Perl modules on your system sometimes the permissions on one
of the parent directories get changed in the process and some users can no
longer access modules underneath that directory. Log in as the user that
RADIATOR runs as and see if you can access the file. Good luck.

-Frank