(RADIATOR) Can't connect to SQL database

Rickard Gunnarsson rickard.gunnarsson at wlanalliance.com
Thu Aug 22 09:20:27 CDT 2002

Hi,

I've successfully used Radiator with a Postgres Database for a while now,
but suddenly I start receiving error messages like the one below when
starting Radiator. I can't think of anything I have changed in my setup.
Could someone please help me interpret this error message and give a hint
about where to start looking?

**************
Thu Aug 22 17:14:13 2002: ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with
DBI->connect dbi:Pg:dbname=radius, user, password: install_driver(Pg)
failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.so'
for module DBD::Pg: /usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.so:
undefined symbol: Perl_no_modify at /usr/lib/perl/5.6.1/DynaLoader.pm line
202, <FILE> line 28.
 at (eval 25) line 3

Compilation failed in require at (eval 25) line 3, <FILE> line 28.
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at Radius/SqlDb.pm line 106

Regards,
Rickard

Rickard Gunnarsson | rg at wlanalliance.com
WLAN Alliance AB, Stureplan 6, 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au