(RADIATOR) Telnet, SMTP and port 25

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Wed Aug 21 13:44:34 CDT 2002

Sounds like you do not have a default gateway set, or your subnet mask
is wrong.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per
gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside. - Robert X.
Cringely