(RADIATOR) Can you use %GlobalVar in a <Handler> clause

Mark Mackay / Orcon mark at orcon.net.nz
Tue Aug 20 22:18:39 CDT 2002

Hi -

I want to build up a list of possible matches using a database query on
startup, and then use them in a <handler> clause.

    <Handler Attribute=/%{GlobalVar:MyGlobalVar}/ >

        #do stuff is matches

    </Handler>

    GlobalVar:MyGlobalVar will contain items like "VALUE1|VALUE2|VALUE3"

I've tried this, but don't seem to be having any joy.

I'd also like to build up a RewriteUsername string using the same method.

    RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+)(%{GlobalVar:MyRewrite})/

    where GlobalVar:MyRewrite may contain:  '@domain1.co.nz|@domain2.co.nz'

/Mark

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au