(RADIATOR) AccountingHandled

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 20 02:16:22 CDT 2002

Hello Ray -

Please have a look at section 6.16.10 in the Radiator 3.1 reference
manual.

You will get a response *much* quicker from the manual than you will
from the mailing list.

# define Realm or Handler

<Handler ...>

	AccountingHandled

	<AuthBy SQL>

</Handler>

On Tuesday, August 20, 2002, at 08:26 AM, rcortez at info.com.ph wrote:

> Hi,
>

>    Again I would like to know where can I put AccountingHadled in my
> config file ? I'm running an <AuthBy sql> clause.
>

> Ray

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au