(RADIATOR) Attribute Number 79

William Hernandez whr at essnet.com
Mon Aug 19 10:31:38 CDT 2002

Hello everyone,

Found the following in the archive which solved the problem.

# Some experimental attributes from RFC 2869:
ATTRIBUTE       Prompt                  76      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Connect-Info            77      string
ATTRIBUTE       Configuration-Token     78      binary
ATTRIBUTE       EAP-Message             79      binary
ATTRIBUTE       Signature               80      binary
ATTRIBUTE       Message-Authenticator   80      binary
ATTRIBUTE       Acct-Interim-Interval   85      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-Owner-IP-Addr    86      ipaddr
ATTRIBUTE       NAS-Port-Id             87      string
ATTRIBUTE       Framed-Pool             88      string

Thanks,
William