(RADIATOR) Re: DefaultLeasePeriod

Ingvar Berg (EAB) Ingvar.Berg at era.ericsson.se
Mon Aug 19 08:41:22 CDT 2002

Does anyone know how to set up clients, NAS etc to make the client use a DHCP server at the ISP? Is it as simple as doing a normal DHCP configuration in the client, and then set up your DHCP server? Or do you have to configure the NAS as well? Because such a setup would allow the client to renew its own IP address according to the lease time configured in the DHCP server.

/Ingvar

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au