(RADIATOR) Re: Multiple Calling-Station-Id

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 14 12:04:35 CDT 2002

Hello Tunde -

No - you can only have a single PoolHint - why do you want more?

For your second question, you would do something like this:

<Handler Client-Identifier = specialNAS, Calling-Station-Id =
/^080[234]/>
	# deal with the requests
</Handler>

<Handler Calling-Station-Id = /^080[234]/>
	# reject calls to other NAS's
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		DefaultResult REJECT
</Handler>