(RADIATOR) Radiator AS a Proxy?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 14 11:41:56 CDT 2002

Hello Skeve, Hello Frank -

Frank is correct (thanks Frank) - you would do something like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy RADIUS>
	Identifier ForwardToProxy
	Host .....
	Secret .....
	AllowInReply .....

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckUsersLocally
	Filename %D/localusers

# define Realms
# set "remote.realm" to the target realm

<Realm remote.realm>
	AuthBy CheckUsersLocally
</Realm>

Then the file %D/localusers would look like this:

# only users defined here will be proxied

someuser  Auth-Type = ForwardToProxy

anotheruser Auth-Type = ForwardToProxy

Have a look at section 6.29 in the Radiator 3.1 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au