(RADIATOR) Expiration

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Mon Aug 12 13:30:26 CDT 2002

There are a whole mess of date formatting options in the manual:

    http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref.html#pgfId=290952

Let me know how you make out!

Dave

TABLE 2. DateFormat special characters
Specifier

Is replaced at run-time by:

%%

The percent character

%a

Day of the week, abbreviated

%A

Day of the week

%b

Month, of the year, abbreviated

%B

Month of the year

%c

ctime format: e.g. Sat Nov 19 21:05:57 1994

%d

Numeric day of the month DD, with a leading 0 if necessary.

%e

Numeric day of the month, no leading 0.

%D

MM/DD/YY

%h

Month of year, abbreviated

%H

Hour, 24 hour clock, leading 0

%I

Hour, 12 hour clock, leading 0

%j

Day of the year

%k

Hour

%l

Hour, 12 hour clock

%m

Month number (starting with Jan = 1)

%M

Minute, leading 0

%n

NEWLINE character

%o

Ornate day of month e.g. "1st", "2nd", "25th", ...

%p

`AM' or `PM'

%r

Time format: 09:05:57 PM

%R

Time format: 21:05

%S

Seconds, leading 0

%t

TAB character

%T

time format: 21:05:57

%U

Week number, Sunday as first day of week

%w

Day of the week, numerically, Sunday == 0

%W

Week number, Monday as first day of week

%x

Date format: 11/19/94

%X

Time format: 21:05:57