(RADIATOR) Radiator installation problem

pete at urisp.net pete at urisp.net
Fri Aug 9 22:16:25 CDT 2002

Hi,

We're a new ISP sitting on a stump over in Alabama, USA. Granted we're
not too bright but we thought we could follow instructions. We got the
idea to buy one of the new Cobalt RAQ550s and bought Radiator and Radar.
We tried to load the rpm for the linux server and nothing happened.
Checked to make sure we were logged in to the root and still no go. Any
suggestions that can get us rednecks straightened out?

Pete
www.urisp.net

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au