(RADIATOR) AuthBy Policy behavior is not taking place when AuthBy Radius is used.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 8 16:45:55 CDT 2002

Salut Julien -

You are correct, you cannot use a normal AuthByPolicy with AuthBy RADIUS
clauses. This is because the AuthBy RADIUS clause operates
asynchronously and it always returns IGNORE immediately after it has
forwarded the request to the proxy target (subject to the following
parameters).

You can control the behaviour of the AuthBy RADIUS clause by using the
following parameters:

	NoForwardAuthentication
	IgnoreAuthentication
	NoForwardAccounting
	IgnoreAccounting
	IgnoreAccountingResponse

In your case you would use IgnoreAuthentication and
IgnoreAccountingResponse.

Have a look at section 6.29 in the Radiator reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au