(RADIATOR) Adding reply- and check attributes after Access-Accept

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 8 01:05:59 CDT 2002

Hello Richard -

I think you will need to add an ACTIVE field to your database.

The ACTIVE field can be set to 24 hours in the future the first time the
account is used with an AuthSQLQuery, and the Session-Timeout reply
attribute can be set to the number of seconds remaining until that time
every time the user logs in. Your AuthSelect query can check to make
sure that the current time has not passed the ACTIVE time.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au