(RADIATOR) AddtoReply

Wildph wildph at wildph.net
Fri Aug 2 18:40:33 CDT 2002

Hello miko,

myc> Anyone else having a problem with AddToReply where it adds the reply
myc> attributes to Accounting replies as well???

   What version of radiator are you running?  We're running the latest
   v3.1 with patches here.  I want to make radiator do this to test
   some things, but v3.1's addtoreply (and postauthhooks) won't add
   attributes into accounting responses.

--
Best regards,
 Wildph                            mailto:wildph at wildph.net