(RADIATOR) SNMP, Simultaneous-Use and Redback SMS500

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 2 00:33:57 CDT 2002

Hello Toomas -

You should check with Redback to see what is possible as far as querying
the device is concerned, as well as what is recorded in the accounting
requests (and the correspondence of course).

I have copied this mail to Onno Becker at Redback who may be able to
help, as there are many of Onno's customers using Radiator already.

Please copy us on what you discover so we can add the correct NasType
code.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au