(RADIATOR) Re: Radiator and Windows Encryption

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Aug 1 19:43:55 CDT 2002

Hello Tunde,

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:15, Hugh Irvine wrote:
> Hello Tunde -
>
> We have many customers using Windows 2000 and we have many customers
> using Patton RAS, however I don't know if anyone is using both together.
>
> As for the MPPE questions, I have copied Mike on this mail for his
> comments.

There are some recent patches to the AutoMPPEKeys feature in the Radiator 3.1
area. They extend AputoMPPEKeys to MSCHAP V2, and also fix an
interoperability problem. These have been tested to be working correctly now
by  a number of people.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au