(RADIATOR) addition to complex config?

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Thu Aug 1 13:42:31 CDT 2002

Hi All,

Just an addition to my previous mail.
Since I guess the static routes I mentioned in my original mail would probably
work, what I desire now is some way to:

strip the Framed-IP-address (which is set to 192.168.x.x for email-only clients) off the access-accept packet IF

1.    the NAS is the Patton NAS at location B (I could do the same for all Patton NASes)

so that the NAS would then allocate a public IP from the static pool defined on it.

Can I do this though one of the Hooks? Maybe a little script that checks the NAS's identifier and if it is a particular
one(s), then strips off the Frame-IP-Address and Framed-IP-Netmask?

Can I hear someone volunteer to write this script :-) (seriously)

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.