(RADIATOR) How to get to particular attribute if set multiple times in radius packet

Timothy G. Wells Tim.Wells at goodnews.net
Fri Apr 26 22:53:15 CDT 2002

Greetings,

I'm sorry to hit with so many questions but I'm finally getting time to put
in to Radiator. If a radius packet comes to Radiator and it's name is
duplicated, how do I get to a particular part? For instance if I look at
%{Service_info} I would get "TX" where I really wish I could see
"NGood-News-Internet-Service". I want to use this result as part of a
Handler clause.

Thanks,

-- Tim

         Acct-Input-Packets = 2214545
         Acct-Output-Packets = 2439822
         Framed-Protocol = PPP
         Service-Info = "NGood-News-Internet-Service"
         Service-Info = "Urwells"
         Service-Info = "TX"
         Acct-Delay-Time = 0
         Proxy-State = 19c3