(RADIATOR) More information for PreProcessingHook

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Apr 26 02:58:04 CDT 2002

Hello Tim -

Special character expansion and by extension %{...} expansion only happens it
certain places - and it doesn't happen in a hook definition.

In your case you will have to call the routine to get the variable explicitly.

sub {${$_[0]} -> add_attr('Provider', "&main::getVariable('ISP-GoodNews')");}

Have a look at the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

BTW - I *much* prefer to put the hook code into a file.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au