(RADIATOR) radiator monitor

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 25 03:11:41 CDT 2002

Hello Riza -

You can use MRTG and enable the SNMPAgent clause in Radiator, and you can
also send periodic Status-Server radius requests. Some of our users also send
periodic authentication requests with "radpwtst" to verify Radiator operation.

I might also add that Radar is an excellent tool that was designed by us to
address the sorts of requirements that you allude to and that we had not seen
anywhere else.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au