(RADIATOR) SocketQueueLength

"Prada López, Julio" julio.prada at bt.es
Tue Apr 23 10:07:13 CDT 2002

We have tune SocketQueueLenght in a Solaris server with some UDP tunning. We
believe it is in bytes.

We also try to do the same UDP tunning in Linux but without exit.

Also in benchmark tests we conclude that this parameter is not important in
Radiator tunning. And we focused to improve database access more than socket
queue length and UDP tunning.

regards,
jules