(RADIATOR) LogQuery

Rolando Riley rriley at ayayai.com
Mon Apr 22 15:41:19 CDT 2002

I have been searching thru the mailing list a solution to make loggings on
RADLOG with this format TIME_STAMP

<Log SQL>
         DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius:localhost
         DBUsername      myuser
         DBAuth          mypass
       LogQuery    insert into %3 (TIME_STAMP, PRIORITY, MESSAGE)\
       values ('%m/%d/%Y %H:%M:%S', %0, %2)
            Trace 3
</Log>

This is not working on my Radiator 3.0 .     Bellow is the SQL output when I
query it.

  4  3 Server started: Radiator 3.0 on dns.ayayai.com
  4  3 Connecting to 200.24.128.3, port 389
  4  3 Attempting to bind with cn=admin, dc=ayayai, dc=com, copycat (server
xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx)
  4  2 SIGTERM received: stopping

	I am thinking to use a function that convert seconds TIME_STAMP to a unix
TIME_STAMP from a perl cgi if I don't get this working. Anybody know a perl
function that does this?

cheers,

Ing. Rolando Riley
Gerente de Sistemas