(RADIATOR) question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 22 01:28:06 CDT 2002

Hello Arnulfo -

How are you programming the amount of time that a user is allowed to use?
Most Radiator users employ an SQL database for user definitions and
accounting and it is relatively easy to provide pre-paid services such as you
describe in this way.

This topic has been discussed many times on the mailing list, so have a look
at the archive site and do a search.

	http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au