(RADIATOR) Question Time

Michael Saunders mick at tsn.cc
Mon Apr 22 00:02:17 CDT 2002

I would like to log. When users type in the wrong password.
So I can explain to them how to type there own name correctly.
I have found in the documentation how to do this with a log file.
Is there anyway to do this into the database instead. As we have to
many operators for a log file.

Also when you proxy requests across to another radius server does
radiator strip any reply attributes you may send. Because I am sending a
request off
to a third party using radiator but my reply attributes never make it to the
other end.
But they have nothing in there config that would make me think it is being
stripped

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au