(RADIATOR) Add Called-Station-Id into accounting stop packet

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 18 17:31:22 CDT 2002

Hello Steve -

What does the PreAuthHook do? Can you send me a copy please? The simplest
thing is probably to have the hook add the Called-Station-Id into both the
authentication packets and the accounting packets.

Also note that you should use a ReplyHook with your AuthBy RADIUS clause to
allocate an IP address rather than running it with the Synchronous flag.

There is an example of how to do this in the Radiator 3.0 distribution in the
file "goodies/hooks.txt".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au