(RADIATOR) "Accounting On"

Andreas Häggander andreas at defero.net
Thu Apr 18 03:44:13 CDT 2002

Hi !

We are using Radiator for  IPSec-VPN Clients connecting towards a Nortem
BSN 5000 (Also callaed Shasta).

We are also using a sessiondatabase (MySql) to make sure that a user can´t
connect more than twice.

If the Shasta are restarted or something happens and it reboots, there is
no Stop-record sent to Radiator and all of the Users in the sessiondatabase
in not "logg out". But when the Shasta is back in business it sends out a
"Accounting ON" record to Radiator.  I can see this in the Accounting
database, there is "Accounting" in that field instead of "Start"/"Stop".

What i want to do is to capture this "Accounting ON" record which are sent
to Radiator, and clear the online database when this is captured.
Any ideas ?

Cheers

/Andreas

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au