(RADIATOR) Rewriteusername Regular Expression Newbie

Barry Andersson barry at simplex.net.au
Wed Apr 17 20:44:38 CDT 2002

Hi,

I'm afraid Perl regular expressions are a bit foreign to me.

I want to force all usernames to lower case and strip any domain suffix that
may be attached. Do I simply add two RewriteUsername lines at the very
beginning of my Radius.cfg before any AuthBy or Realm clauses such as:

RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
RewriteUsername tr/A-Z/a-z/

or can I combine the two into a single line? Note that we have five
different realms that usres may inadvertently include.

Cheers

Barry Andersson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au