(RADIATOR) Radius

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Apr 16 01:35:59 CDT 2002

Hello Michael -

Yes, there are a number of means of doing this, although the details will
vary according to what else you are doing in your configuration file.

As an example, you could do something like this:

# define Client clauses with Identifiers according to location

<Client ....>
	Identifier somewhere
</Client>

<Client ....>
	Identifier somewhere
</Client>

<Client ....>
	Identifier somewhere_else
</Client>

# define Handlers

<Handler Client-Identifier = somewhere, Called-Station-Id = #####>
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		DefaultResult REJECT
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>