(RADIATOR) Ascend-Data-Rate

Eric Lackey eric at isdn.net
Thu Apr 11 07:46:26 CDT 2002

Does anyone know if there a way to use the Ascend-Data-Rate and
Ascend-Xmit-Rate variables when you first do an insert into the RADONLINE
table with <SessionDatabase>?  I am thinking that radiator has not received
those variables yet in an accounting packet.  I want to be able to use the
RADONLINE table to show who is online in a browser, but am missing an
important piece since it does not show how fast they are connected.  I know
I can get it using SNMP, but it is not very efficient.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Eric Lackey
ISDN-Net Operations
eric at isdn.net