(RADIATOR) MD4 module and installation directions

niceman at att.net niceman at att.net
Mon Apr 8 21:07:35 CDT 2002

I would recommend that the installation procedure have
MD4 listed as one of the recommended modules.   After
experiencing the same thing as many others here (being
paged after all radius servers kept crashing at 3:00
AM), I found the same thing they did ... missing
Digest::MD4.

    Granted it is documented, but who reads to page 129
to the part about MS CHAP, and thinks "GEE most of my
clients run Windows...Someone may check secure
authentication only.   This requires MD4.   Oh yes, I'd
better check to be sure that module was included with my
Perl installation"?

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
http://download.att.net/webtag
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au