(RADIATOR) Account status field

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Mon Apr 8 16:37:49 CDT 2002

	I'm not sure....I looked in the <AuthLog FILE> section of the
manual before, and didn't really see a way to do it.  On mine, if they
fail, it just gives the reason of "No such user".  This is because of
the AuthByPolicy I am using.  Radiator inserts into the log the reason
it gets from the last AuthBy it comes across.  You can try this....not
sure if it will work for you though.  If not, you can always change your
AuthBy or go to Handlers if you are using Realms.  Here is what I am
using:

<AuthLog FILE>
        Identifier AuthLog
        Filename %L/authlog
        LogSuccess 0
        LogFailure 1
        SuccessFormat %l:%U:%P:OK:%1:%{Calling-Station-Id}
        FailureFormat %l:%U:%P:FAIL:%1:%{Calling-Station-Id}
</AuthLog>

	It puts an entry into the log file like this:

Mon Apr 8 10:05:25 2002:someuser:somepassword:FAIL:No such
user:3525551212

	Like I said, I get the "No Such User" for my FAIL reason because
of the way my AuthByPolicy is setup, but you may get different
results...

Hope this help a little.

-Ronan