(RADIATOR) Re: HTTP Digest Authentication

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Apr 5 04:24:02 CST 2002

Further to this,
we have made some changes in the uploaded material so that QOP of 'auth' is
supported, and is now the default. This means it
works out of the box with Digest on Internet Explorer, Konqueror and other
browsers.
Netscape Navigator apparently does not yet support Digest authentication.

Feedback to me.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au