(RADIATOR) double reply-message

h.zuidema at kpn.com h.zuidema at kpn.com
Thu Apr 4 09:01:06 CST 2002

Hello Hugh,

We use Radiator as a proxy between our network and our customers (ISP's). We
have a problem with the fact that Radiator as a proxy always adds a
Reply-Message to an access reject. In case of a reject by the ISP Radius
server we generally receive a Reply-Message from this ISP Radius server.
Currently Radiator adds Reply-Message = "Request Denied" (or Reply-Message =
"Proxied" in case we use RejectHasReason). How can we tell our Radiator
proxy no to add any Reply-Message?

Cheers, Hylke Zuidema

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au